Pontoon is a multiplayer experience that uses your phone as the controller. It takes the classic card game of pontoon and brings it to life in an exciting, new way. Pontoon has been designed with mobile in mind. We’ve created this guide to show how easy it is to learn how to play Pontoon for free today!
Playing pontoon is a great way to spend time with friends or family, and it’s super easy to learn.
Now that you know what the goal of Pontoon is, how do you play?
- First things first: Deal! The player who deals shuffles the cards, one card at a time in either direction around the table until all players have had an opportunity to cut for the deal (the dealer may not look at any other players’ cuts).
- The next step would be dealing out two hands of thirteen cards each – seven from one deck and six from another- so there are four piles on the table. This leaves three more unseen cards left, which will make up your “talon,” as well as one set aside face down called the “kitty”.
- The top card of each pile is turned up and placed next to the piles in a row; then, players pick one pile at random.
- Then, the cards are dealt out as follows: three faces down, four faces up (two on either side), with the two remaining cards from that hand stacked on top of them.
- Players may take their hands back after choosing which deck they want to play, so long as there’s still room for everyone around the table. This will give you thirteen cards again – seven from your chosen pack and six from the other!
Play Pontoon by clicking on mamasboyct.