Earth-friendly Compost Toilet Material
Made from 100% Hemp Stalk
Living off-grid in the Hawaiian Islands?
Make the switch to Earth-friendly Hemp for your compost toilet.
Natural Synergy with Hemp Hurd:
- Made from 100% Industrial Hemp Stalk.
- Hemp Hurd is a Highly Absorbent, Tree-free, Chemical-free, and Earth-friendly Compost Toilet Material.
- Greatly Reduces or Removes Odors by working in synergy with healthy Indigenous Microorganisms (IMO's).
- Hemp Hurd has been shown to have antibacterial properties and help to reduce Odor & Pathogens.
- Breaks down into a rich, healthy compost after 2-3 months in the Compost Pile.
- Perfect compost toilet material for people looking to use their finished soil for gardens, or for natural farming.
- We offer Classes, Workshops, and Private Consultation for Compost Toilet owners in the Hawaiian Islands.
WE SUPPLY HEMP HURD BY THE BALE
- Compressed, Sealed Bales
- 44 lbs Total Weight
- ~5 Cubic Feet of material per bale
- Easy Stacked & Stored - Indoors or Outdoors
- Made from 100% Hemp Hurd (Chipped Stalk)
- Pallet pricing is available